Tabs

Saturday, March 5, 2011

St. Patty's Day Card

Thought I would share a card I just finished this morning. Showed it to hubby and his only comment was "what's with the red hair?" So I guess he didn't like it as much as he usually likes my cards! :-) It took me awhile to make it because I knew what I wanted to do, but just couldn't pull the colors together. I wish I hadn't cut my paper after I stamped because I would have used my Spellbinders dies. I've also come to realize that I desperately need the petites for the scalloped square/ovals and the regular ovals. It's that darn little bit more room I need! I'm trying not to spend money so I'll just have to "suffer" with what I have, which is so totally funny if you saw my craft room!!


Stamps - Stamping Bella Goodluckabella
C/S - misc cardstock & pp
Ink/Markers - Memento tuxedo black, Copics
Supplies - Martha Stewart shamrock punch, Hobby Lobby white crochet lace, Recollections round gems


More cards coming your way soon....

Happy stamping til the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment