Tabs

Monday, March 21, 2011

Winner of CreateForLess Free Stuff Friday

Hey everyone... you know, when you leave a comment on someone's blog or a company's blog to win a prize, you never think (or least I never do) that you will win. I never win anything and since I've started this blog, this is the second time I've won something! I'm so excited I can hardly stand myself!! The picture to the right is what I won. Yes... I won all three of those Spellbinders,not just one! I can't believe it! Here is the link to the company blog with a description of the prize and question I answered: http://thinkcrafts.com/blog/2011/03/21/winners-63/. I'm really excited because a couple of weeks ago I realized that I really really really needed to get the petite ovals. That extra 1/8" makes all the difference when cutting/layering my images. CreateForLess website to make purchases is located here: http://www.createforless.com/.

HUGE thanks to the gang at CreateForLess for giving us all the opportunity to win!!

Til the next time...

1 comment:

  1. Mon congrats!! I know you'll have a lot of use for them.

    ReplyDelete