Tabs

Friday, March 4, 2011

Changed My Mind

Last week (Friday?) I posted a bunny card with a cute little saying that read something like this: "it's good to have a friend who's all ears". Well, the more I looked at the pic, the more I wanted it to be an Easter card. I literally became fixated with the card, which isn't good because I have SOOOOO much to do! Anyhoo, I plain ole changed my mind. I stamped another sentiment, used a different punch and it all covered up the cute saying I just didn't want anymore. Gosh, that sounds mean... So, to the right is the card with the saying I actualy like better because it makes me feel like I made Easter cards.

Below is an Easter card I made using one of the SU! stamp sets that was out last year in a mini catalog. I got to use that nice wide ribbon too; never thought that would happen! All in all I am very happy with it. The Happy Easter stamp is Memory Box. I also stamped a sentiment inside; I think that was from PrintWorks, but I'll find out for sure.

 
Hope you liked these cards. Tomorrow I have a "twisted" Valentines Day card to share that my stamping neighbor and I came up with for a girlfriend of hers to give to her hubby. It truly was TWISTED!!

Happy stamping till the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment